Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thing #23

Below is the 23 Things Teacher Blog credits that contains the creative commons licence for this blog.  I will use creative common licence in the future for any worksheets, blogs or webquest that I would create online.  I feel that I would want people to use my work as long as they did not change the work.  This creative common licence is known as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND). I really like creative commons licence and feel that this will be the way of the future.

CREDITS

Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachersis based on Learning 2.0 - 23 Things, a staff development program for theMesquite Independent School District. That program was based on theLearning 2.0 program that was designed by Helene Blowers and adapted by the California School Library Association and others. Content and style for Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachers has been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons License.

No comments:

Post a Comment