Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thing #15

The APSU 23 Things Sandbox wiki was very fun to use.  It took me a while thought to find the button used to edit the wiki.  I thought that as soon as you signed up, you could edit the wiki immediately but instead you have to be asked to be invited into the sandbox wiki.  I suppose that would be a great tool that way people you don't want to mess with the wiki will not mess with it if you make it locked to only the people you want to manipulate it.  I could use a wiki in a classroom setting by have students create their own wiki about different biomes, ecosystems or cellular information.  The students can use the wiki as a template to create different projects.  I feel that the wiki concept is very fun and interesting.  I think it is a great tool to share information among people.

No comments:

Post a Comment