Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing #13

Zoho Writer

I really enjoyed using the Zoho Writer.  I had no idea their was a free online application I could use that was similar to Microsoft Office.  I currently have an iPad and have been trying to find an application I could use similar to Microsoft Office.  Even though it doesn't have all the resources and tools as Microsoft Office, it still is a valuable tool for make quick documents, spreadsheets, or powerpoints.  I will definitely be using this application for future school assignments and for my everyday life.

Google Docs

I really liked Google Docs.  It seemed to work faster than Zoho Writer and had less errors.  I really liked how Google Docs had simple features to making documents.  I also liked the fact that it is linked up with my Google account that way everything is in one place.  I feel that Zoho Writer is a lot like Google Docs but I feel that the set up in the Google Docs is easier to use and find applications.  I also like Google Docs spreadsheets and powerpoints.  The tools were very easy to use and simple.  If I had a choice, I would definitely use Google Docs since I am already used to using Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment