Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thing #16

I used the iGoogle start page because I already had a gmail account and had already started using Google a lot lately.  I am not sure if I will use it as a permanent page just because I use my iPhone a lot and already have apps on it that would be on the iGoogle page.  I could use the online calender 30 boxes for my future job as a teacher to keep up with when I say assignments are due and to keep me organized   I would not use the online calender for personal use since I already use the one on my iPhone   I felt that the remember the milk to do list was too much work.  I also have a to do list on my iPhone and use that currently.  Overall, I feel that all these applications I already use and is in one central location on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment